Although usually played on the 'Hen' night or 'Stag' do here in little old England, apparently over in Australia the Wedding day Mr and Mrs 'shoe game' is a crowd favourite during the wedding reception. Here's how it works: The Bride and Groom sit back to back in the middle of the dance floor each holding one of each of their shoes. A chosen guest will then ask a series of suprise questions about the Bride and Groom and they hold up the shoe of the person who they think is the best answer to the question.
Keep the questions light, funny, not too serious and under 10 minutes - ensuring lots of laughs from those guests watching!
1.Who said 'I love you' first?
2. Who is more romantic?
3. Who always has to replace the toilet paper roll?
4. Who is better at keeping secrets?
5. Who is the better cook?
6. Who is most likely to be running late?
7. Who is a better dresser?
8. Who spends more money?
9. Who has the most clothes?
10. Who has the most shoes?
11. Who is the better dancer?
12. Who is the better driver?
13. And who has been in more car accidents?!
14. Who has the craziest family?
15. Who wears the trousers in your relationship?
Image: Michele Shore Photography courtesy of somethingturqoise.com